DirectVent Pro is a unitized, coaxial venting system designed for use with direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces. Stunning design and Engineered Excellence utilizing state-off-the-art manufacturing. DirectVent pro features tight inner connections for a superb performance, with no gaskets or sealants required (unless specified by the manufacturer). Low-profile locks and no hems or beads allow for a beautiful product that looks elegant in any interior.
- Prevents water intrusion into stucco-sided homes.
- Allows the installer to apply siding material (i.e.: stucco, brick, etc) over the flanges up to the sides of the flashing for a water tight seal.
- Kit includes four pieces.
- Sized for horizontal cap ONLY.
Additional DuraVent Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DuraVent Products
- Shop All DuraVent DirectVent Pro Collection Products
Our SKU: DuraVent 46DVA-CF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DuraVent 46DVA-CF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DuraVent 46DVA-CF Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Gas, Liquid Propane|
|Pipe Class||Direct Vent|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||4|
|Vent Pipe Size||4 x 6-5/8|