Co-Linear Direct Vent Adapter
Stunning design and Engineered Excellence® utilizing state-of-the art manufacturing. DirectVent Pro features tight inner connections for superb performance, with no gaskets or sealants required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer). All black pipe lengths, pipe extensions, and elbows feature laser-welded outer wall seams for a sleek finish. Low-profile locks and no hems or beads allow for a beautiful product that looks elegant in any interior. Engineered Excellence® with innovation and style...DirectVent Pro. Simpson Dura-Vent's direct vent is specified exclusively by nearly every major stove and fireplace manufacturer in the U.S. and Canada, with the largest choice of termination caps for direct vent available. All DirectVent Pro components are compatible with DirectVent GS stock, except for the DirectVent Pro Pipe Extensions.
Use when installing a direct vent co-linear insert into a masonry chimney. Kit includes: Highwind Vertical Termination Cap; Termination Connector; Flashing; Two 3" diameter, 30 foot Aluminum Flex length; and two Co-Linear Flex Connectors.
- .020" aluminum inner wall.
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall.
- Gaskets or sealants not required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer).
- DirectVent Pro, in combination with the gas appliance, has been tested and listed as a decorative gas appliance system or as a direct vent heater system by a major testing agency, such as UL, CSA, Warnock Hersey, or OMNI.
Additional DuraVent Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DuraVent Products
- Shop All DuraVent DirectVent Pro Collection Products
Our SKU: DuraVent 46DVA-CTFK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DuraVent 46DVA-CTFK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DuraVent 46DVA-CTFK Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Gas, Liquid Propane|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Aluminum|
|Pipe Class||Direct Vent|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||4|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||4 x 6-5/8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.