Co-Linear Direct Vent Adapter
Stunning design and Engineered Excellence® utilizing state-of-the art manufacturing. DirectVent Pro features tight inner connections for superb performance, with no gaskets or sealants required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer). All black pipe lengths, pipe extensions, and elbows feature laser-welded outer wall seams for a sleek finish. Low-profile locks and no hems or beads allow for a beautiful product that looks elegant in any interior. Engineered Excellence® with innovation and style...DirectVent Pro. Simpson Dura-Vent's direct vent is specified exclusively by nearly every major stove and fireplace manufacturer in the U.S. and Canada, with the largest choice of termination caps for direct vent available. All DirectVent Pro components are compatible with DirectVent GS stock, except for the DirectVent Pro Pipe Extensions.
Use when installing a direct vent co-linear insert into a masonry chimney. Kit includes: Highwind Vertical Termination Cap; Termination Connector; Flashing; Two 3" diameter, 30 foot Aluminum Flex length; and two Co-Linear Flex Connectors.
- .020" aluminum inner wall.
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall.
- Gaskets or sealants not required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer).
- DirectVent Pro, in combination with the gas appliance, has been tested and listed as a decorative gas appliance system or as a direct vent heater system by a major testing agency, such as UL, CSA, Warnock Hersey, or OMNI.
Additional DuraVent Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All DuraVent Products
- DuraVent 4" x 6-5/8" DirectVent Pro Collection
This DuraVent item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DuraVent 46DVA-CTFK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 46DVA-CTFK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DuraVent products with over 400 warehouses across the country.