How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Concealed Tank Required
Flush Actuator Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Duravit's 5-year limited warranty
- Made from vitreous china for easy cleaning and a classic look
- Wall mounted makes installation and cleaning floors easy
- Concealed trapway - providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built-in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Overall Height: 14" (measured from the bottom of the fixture to highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 21-1/4" (measured from the back of the toilet to the front)
- Overall Width: 14-3/8" (measured from furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 12-5/8" (measured from bottom of the toilet to the rim)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-3/16"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 7-1/8"
Additional Duravit Links
Duravit 220009 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.