This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Concealed Tank Required
Flush Actuator Required
Toilet Seat Required
- Bowl only configuration - giving you the opportunity to select your matching tank
- Round bowl is ideal for baths with limited space
- Covered under 5 year limited warranty
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Wall mounted installation saves space and offers a clean appearance
- Concealed trapway - provides a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Overall Height: 15-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 21-1/2" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-5/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 11-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 8-5/8"
Additional Duravit Links
This Duravit item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Duravit 22170908641*
- Duravit 22170900921
- Duravit 22170900641*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 221709 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Duravit products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.