Onto Lavatory Console Top 20 1/2" with Square Sink, 3 Faucet Holes on 7 7/8" Centers, and Overflow
A new form of bathroom design.
We have come to expect something special when architect and designer Matteo Thun designs a bathroom for Duravit, and the Onto programme is just that. Onto introduces a completely new console principle: the washbasin is not placed on the console but, instead, the washbasin is mounted first so that the console can be placed onto the ceramic afterwards. A new form of bathroom design – easy to plan, easy to install and easy to clean. Thanks to its practicality and aesthetics, the collection is suitable for a wide range of different applications, whether in private homes, hotels or in other semi-public or public areas, Onto always offers impressive modern solutions and good value for money.
Design by Matteo Thun
- Vitreous China construction
- Product width: 19.5" (measured at the widest point)
- Product length: 20.5" (measured on the longest side of the product)
- Product height: 6.875" (height of the product from lowest to highest point)
- Product extension: 19.5" (how far installed product will extend from the installation surface)
- Basin length: 17.75" (measured on the longest side the sink basin)
- Basin width: 13.25"
- Rear drain placement
- For three hole faucet installations
- Designed for wall mounted installations
Today, Duravit AG operates at an international level and boasts 10 production plants with a workforce of more than 5,000 employees worldwide – an indication of Duravit’s tremendous evolution, which has always been rooted in a “tradition of innovation.” And Duravit continues to demonstrate its eagerness to charter new territory with its innovative technology, extraordinary design and the development of new product segments.
Additional Duravit Links
Our SKU: Duravit 263152
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Duravit 2631520030
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.