- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (3) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 16.25"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
- Shop All DVI Lighting Uptown Collection Products
Our SKU: DVI Lighting DVP1112
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP1112CH-OP
Chrome / Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP1112-CH-TO*
Chrome with True Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP1112GR-OP
Graphite / Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP1112ORB-OP
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP1112ORB-BS*
Oil rubbed bronze with Butterscotch Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP1112-ORB-VN*
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Vanilla Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP1112SN-OP
Satin Nickel / Vanilla
- DVI Lighting DVP1112-SN-VN*
Satin Nickel with Vanilla Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.