- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 75 watt GU10 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 5.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 4.5"
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVI Lighting DVP2781
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP2781CH*
- DVI Lighting DVP2781ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- DVI Lighting DVP2781SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DVI Lighting DVP2781SN Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.