- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 75 watt GU10 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 5.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 4.5"
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This DVI Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DVI Lighting DVP2781CH*
- DVI Lighting DVP2781ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- DVI Lighting DVP2781SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DVP2781 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DVI Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.