- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 25.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 61.75" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 10"
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
Our SKU: DVI Lighting DVP4410
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP4410CH
Chrome with Clear Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP4410ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Clear Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP4410SN
Satin Nickel with Clear Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DVI Lighting DVP4410CH Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.