- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 75 watt G9 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 49.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 9"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This DVI Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-WH
Buffed Nickel / White
- DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-BK
Buffed Nickel with Black Fabric Shade
- DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-CHC*
Buffed Nickel with Chocolate Fabric Shade
- DVI Lighting DVP4809CH-ICE*
Chrome / Ice
- DVI Lighting DVP4809CH-SIG
Chrome / Silver Grey
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DVP4809 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DVI Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.