How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 75 watt G9 base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 49.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 9"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
- Shop All DVI Lighting Piccadilly Collection Products
Our SKU: DVI Lighting DVP4809
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-WH
Buffed Nickel / White
- DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-BK
Buffed Nickel with Black Fabric Shade
- DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-CHC*
Buffed Nickel with Chocolate Fabric Shade
- DVI Lighting DVP4809CH-ICE*
Chrome / Ice
- DVI Lighting DVP4809CH-SIG
Chrome / Silver Grey
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DVI Lighting DVP4809BN-BK Product Specifications
|Base Color||Chrome, Nickel|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.