- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 54" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 14"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This DVI Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DVI Lighting DVP7521CH
Chrome / Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP7521NI*
Nickel with Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP7521ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP7521SN
Satin Nickel with Opal Glass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DVP7521 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DVI Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.