How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 54" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 14"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
- Shop All DVI Lighting Schoolhouse Collection Products
Our SKU: DVI Lighting DVP7521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP7521CH
Chrome / Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP7521NI*
Nickel with Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP7521ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Opal Glass
- DVI Lighting DVP7521SN
Satin Nickel with Opal Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DVI Lighting DVP7521ORB Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.