Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Features a Clear Glass Shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Extension: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 9.5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About DVI Lighting:
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DVI Lighting Products
- Shop All DVI Lighting Essex Collection Products
Our SKU: DVI Lighting DVP9072
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting DVP9072*
- DVI Lighting DVP9072HB-BS
Hammered Black / Butterscotch
- DVI Lighting DVP9072HB-OP
Hammered Black / Half Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP9072*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DVI Lighting DVP9072HB-OP Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Clear, White|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.