- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 14"
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- ADA: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
This DVI Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DVI Lighting DVP9073*
- DVI Lighting DVP9073HB-BS
Hammered Black / Butterscotch
- DVI Lighting DVP9073HB-OP
Hammered Black / Half Opal
- DVI Lighting DVP9073*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DVP9073 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DVI Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.