How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 8"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: No
DVI Lighting is committed to becoming a leading designer and distributor of residential lighting, by understanding what the customer wants and delivering that product, all while respecting the environment. Their beautifully-designed and easily-installed lighting is testament to this commitment, and it will last for years to come.
Additional DVI Lighting Links
Our SKU: DVI Lighting OCA1305
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DVI Lighting OCA1305BK
Black with Seedy Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DVI Lighting OCA1305BK Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.