The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 135,000 or 170,000 BTUs with a 600 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 4,000-square feet for a period of 10 to 13-hours on full load capacity
- Powered by 1-K kerosene or #1 diesel / fuel oil and has a 5-gallon fuel tank with a run-time fuel gauge that displays how long the unit will run
- Comfort control thermostat to regulate temperature
- Built-in digital diagnostic with trilingual error codes mounted on the unit
- Unit is easy to use with a one touch power switch and is fully portable with flat-free, 10-inch wheels and a wheel barrow construction for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include the built-in air pressure gauge and flameout sensor to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Features a simple cord wrap, automatic fuel and overheat shutoff protection and a high temperature composite nozzle with no clip required to avoid potential failure points
- Dyna-Glo Delux engineered this heater with a dual source power cord, which provides a secondary power outlet to plug in tools and other appliances
- Combustion chamber on this model is consistently centered with no stress on the upper or lower shell improving airflow
- The tube is engineered for strength, longevity and ease of access, making routine maintenance easy
- CSA and UL Approved
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 33.46"
- Width: 23.11"
- Depth: 47.44"
- CFM: 600
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 60 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo Delux KFA170DGD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo Delux KFA170DGD Product Specifications
|BTU Output||135000, 17000|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|