The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 50,000 BTUs with a 175 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 1,200-square feet for a period of 14-hours on full load capacity
- Powered by 1-K kerosene or #1 diesel / fuel oil and has a 5-gallon fuel tank with a run-time fuel gauge that displays how long the unit will run
- Unit is easy to use with a one touch power switch and is fully portable with a built-in carrying handle and cord wrap for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include the built-in air pressure gauge and flameout sensor to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Features automatic fuel and overheat shutoff protection and a high temperature composite nozzle with no clip required to avoid potential failure points
- Dyna-Glo Delux engineered this heater with a dual source power cord, which provides a secondary power outlet to plug in tools and other appliances
- Combustion chamber on this model is consistently centered with no stress on the upper or lower shell improving airflow
- The tube is engineered for strength, longevity and ease of access, making routine maintenance easy
- CSA Approved USA/C and meets all applicable U.S and Canadian national standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- Motor is UL approved which means it has been evaluated to globally recognized standards for fire, electric shock, injury to persons and evaluated for safety of rotating machinery
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 16.69"
- Width: 11.69"
- Depth: 32.01"
- CFM: 175
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 26 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo Delux KFA50DGD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo Delux KFA50DGD Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.