The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 120,000-150,000 BTUs with a 400 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 3,500-square feet for a period of 7-18-hours on full load capacity depending on the propane cylinder's size
- Powered by liquid propane and accepts 40 and 100-pound propane cylinders (not included)
- 40-pound cylinders run for 7-hours at 120,000-BTU and 6-hours at 130,000-BTU
- 100-pound cylinders run for 18-hours at 120,000-BTU and 16-hours at 130,000-BTU and 14-hours at 150-BTU
- Unit is easy to use with a continuously variable control and is fully portable with a construction grade, swivel handle for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include auto overheat shutoff protection and an adjustable heat angle to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Motor is mounted to the inside of the tube for better performance
- Construction grade, solid steel base (enclosed base protects controls)
- Fully enclosed motor and secure interior motor mount with thick brackets
- CSA Approved and meets all applicable standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- 10-foot hose and regulator
- Fan Guard
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 16.14"
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 25.59"
- CFM: 435
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 20.13 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
This Dyna-Glo Delux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA150DGD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RMC-FA150DGD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dyna-Glo Delux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.