The Dyna-Glo Delux Portable Forced Air Heater generates instant heat for construction sites, industrial work spaces, agricultural buildings, outdoor professional sporting events and other ventilated spaces.
- Rated for 120,000-150,000 BTUs with a 400 CFM blower
- Heats a maximum of 3,500-square feet for a period of 7-18-hours on full load capacity depending on the propane cylinder's size
- Powered by liquid propane and accepts 40 and 100-pound propane cylinders (not included)
- 40-pound cylinders run for 7-hours at 120,000-BTU and 6-hours at 130,000-BTU
- 100-pound cylinders run for 18-hours at 120,000-BTU and 16-hours at 130,000-BTU and 14-hours at 150-BTU
- Unit is easy to use with a continuously variable control and is fully portable with a construction grade, swivel handle for easy transport between sites
- Safety features include auto overheat shutoff protection and an adjustable heat angle to make this heater one of the safest and most reliable heaters on the market
- Motor is mounted to the inside of the tube for better performance
- Construction grade, solid steel base (enclosed base protects controls)
- Fully enclosed motor and secure interior motor mount with thick brackets
- CSA Approved and meets all applicable standards, which cover important safety and quality requirements
- 10-foot hose and regulator
- Fan Guard
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Height: 16.14"
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 25.59"
- CFM: 435
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 20.13 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Delux Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA150DGD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA150DGD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo Delux RMC-FA150DGD Product Specifications
|BTU Output||120000, 150000|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.