Dual Fuel Gas and Charcoal Grill offers the size and versatility needed to grill just about any type of food for your friends and family.
- Dual hooded grill provides the convenience of gas and the flavor of charcoal in single unit
- Gas side features two stainless steel tube burners that provide 12,000-BTUs each (24,000 total) and are protected by two steel enameled heat tents to distribute heat evenly
- Electronic pulse ignition activates the burners and are controlled by two dials to adjust the heat temperature for your specific needs
- Charcoal side of the grill features a charcoal adjustment crank for customized temperature control and convenient front access cast iron door
- Each hood (or lid) is accented with stainless steel, an easy lift handle, temperature gauge and protected by an inner wall of aluminized steel for ultimate heat retention
- Easy to clean, heavy-duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in their natural juices
- 730-square inches of primary cooking space, large enough to grill up to thirty eight hamburgers
- An additional 222-square inches of cooking space is available through a raised secondary cooking area
- Collapsible side tables
- Integrated towel bars and took hooks
- A double-door cabinet with a "tank seat" propane storage area
- Warming rack
- Two direction casters
- Locking swivel caster
- Non-locking swivel caster
- Grease and ash management components
- "AAA" battery
- Assembly Instructions
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- BTU Output: 24000
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Material: Steel
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Height: 45.63"
- Width: 68.45"
- Depth: 28.67"
- Product Weight: 143 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.