Dual Fuel Gas and Charcoal Grill offers the size and versatility needed to grill just about any type of food for your friends and family, while providing the style and high performance cooks expect when investing in an outdoor grill.
- Dual hooded grill provides the convenience of gas and the flavor of charcoal in single unit
- Gas side features three commercial grade stainless steel tube burners that provide 12,000-BTUs each and are protected by three steel enameled heat tents to distribute heat evenly
- Covered side burner on the right counter provides an additional 12,000-BTUs (48,000 total)
- Electronic pulse ignition activates the burners and are controlled by three dials to adjust the heat temperature for your specific needs
- Charcoal side of the grill features a smoke stack, charcoal adjustment crank for customized temperature control and convenient front access cast iron door
- Each hood (or lid) is accented with a stainless steel easy lift handle and temperature gauge
- The four easy to clean, heavy-duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in their natural juices
- 810-square inches of primary cooking space, large enough to grill up to forty two hamburgers
- An additional 328-square inches of cooking space is available through a raised secondary cooking area
- CSA certified
- Collapsible side table
- Propane storage area
- Two warming rack
- Grease and ash management components and Assembly Instructions
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- BTU Output: 48000
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Material: Steel
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Height: 50.08"
- Width: 72.66"
- Depth: 27.3"
- Product Weight: 128 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo DGJ810CSB-D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dyna-Glo DGJ810CSB-D
Black Powder Coat
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo DGJ810CSB-D Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.