Charcoal Grill offers the size and versatility needed to grill just about any type of food for your friends and family, while providing the style and high performance cooks expect when investing in an outdoor grill.
- Grill features a cast iron charcoal access door, a steel firebox and charcoal adjustment crank for the ultimate heat control options and cooking flexibility
- Three easy to clean, heavy-duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in natural juices
- Grates can slide aside when coal access is necessary and provide 576-square inches of primary cooking space, large enough to grill up to thirty hamburgers
- An additional 140-square inches of cooking space is available through a raised secondary cooking area
- The hood (or lid) is designed with an easy lift handle for opening, stainless steel smoke stack with adjustable flue and temperature gauge
- Shelves on either side of the grill to provide counter space
- Two damper handles
- Warming rack
- Ash tray
- Stainless steel bottle opener
- Two heavy-duty 8-inch resin wheels
- Two 3-inch locking wheel casters
- Storage basket
- Assembly Instructions
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Material: Steel
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Height: 50.51"
- Width: 60.22"
- Depth: 28.16"
- Product Weight: 96 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Links
This Dyna-Glo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dyna-Glo DGN576DNC-D
Black Powder Coat
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DGN576DNC-D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dyna-Glo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.