Steel Double Door Vertical Charcoal Offset BBQ Smoker allows you to smoke your favorite foods with wood chips and your favorite fuel source.
- Vertical smoker is designed with six adjustable steel wire, chrome plated cooking grates that can smoke up to 150-pounds of food
- Offset firebox channels smoked flavors, while controlling the heat
- Indirect heat is ideal for slow cooking (and infusing smoke flavor), the offset functionality of this smoker is designed to keep direct heat away from the food, which helps to prevent food on the bottom racks from cooking too fast
- Dual door design allows for easy access when adding more wood chips or charcoal to the smoker
- A porcelain enameled charcoal and wood chip tray
- Two heavy-duty lifting handles
- Decorative temperature gauge with decor ring
- Steel smokestack with adjustable flue
- Grease and condensation management system
- Assembly Instructions
- 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Material: Steel
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Height: 47.03"
- Width: 34.52"
- Depth: 20.2"
- Product Weight: 57 lbs.
Additional Dyna-Glo Links
Our SKU: Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D
Black Powder Coat
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.