How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
One Piece 1.6 gpf Toilet
The Future of American Toilets
Ultra Low Flush (ULF) Eco-Friendly 1.6 Gallon flush one piece toilet. Enjoy a sleek solid European design. Not only does it look so much better than your old toilet, it also works a whole lot better. Siphonic Flush System. New tower based mechanism. There is no chain to snap, and no flapper to partially close leaving your toilet running. Fully Glazed inside & out. The trap ways of EAGO toilets are perfectly glazed just as they are on the outer surface. Keeping your toilet flushing like new for years. Living the Green Life. This environmentally friendly toilet will save a family of four an average of 10,000 gallons of water per year!
- Powerful and efficient 3" flushing valve. Reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain-flapper systems.
- Wide water surface. A large surface area keeps odors down and allows for easy cleaning.
- Balanced water distribution. Designed to maintain the optimal balance between an increased diameter and proper exit velocity.
- Large 2" fully glazed trap. Fully glazing the trap way ensures that waste flows smoothly to the exit with a single flush, each time.
- Big Jet Hole
Additional Eago Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Eago Products
Our SKU: Eago TB108
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eago TB108
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Eago TB108 Product Specifications
|Specification Sheet 1|
|Specification Sheet 2|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.