- Single piece toilet
- Powerful and efficient 3" flushing valve. Reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain-flapper systems.
- Wide water surface. A large surface area keeps odors down and allows for easy cleaning.
- Balanced water distribution. Designed to maintain the optimal balance between an increased diameter and proper exit velocity.
- Large 2" fully glazed trap. Fully glazing the trap way ensures that waste flows smoothly to the exit with a single flush, each time.
- Large jet hole
- Independent flush buttons for dual-flush control
- Flush Rates: 1.6 GPF, 0.8 GPF
EAGO products are warranted to the original customer to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Toilets come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze & 1 Year on flushing mechanism & toilet seat. Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
All EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.
Warranty is offered through EAGO's USA representative Alfi Trade Inc. For all warranty claims please contact Alfi Trade at 800-990-ALFI
Additional Eago Links
Our SKU: Eago TB309
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eago TB309
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.