- Single piece toilet
- Powerful and efficient 3" flushing valve. Reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain-flapper systems.
- Wide Water Surface - a large surface area keeps odors down and allows for easy cleaning.
- Balanced water distribution. Designed to maintain the optimal balance between an increased diameter and proper exit velocity.
- Large 2" fully glazed trap. Fully glazing the trap way ensures that waste flows smoothly to the exit with a single flush, each time.
- Large jet hole
- Independent flush buttons for dual-flush control
- Flush Rates: 1.6 GPF, 0.8 GPF
Additional Eago Links
This Eago item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Eago TB351
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TB351 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Eago products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.