- Covered under a 1 year residential warranty
- Stand up starting allows you to start and stop comfortable from behind the handle bars
- Variable speed control allows for adjustment depending on soil conditions and provides flexibility when cultivating around delicate plants
- Ergonomic handle bar design provides improved maneuverability and minimal bouncing
- Adjustable wheels lift and lock for unobstructed cultivating, and when the wheels are lowered transporting is a snap
- Features the largest in class, convenient and quiet 40cc Viper 4-cycle engine
- Requires no mixing of oil and fuel
- Superior air filter design keeps dirt outside the engine
- Durable, solid bronze gear drive provides a smooth operation and longer transmission life
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Tine Diameter: 8"
- Tilling Width: 6" - 10"
- Tilling Depth: 8"
- Tine RPM: 250
Additional Earthquake Links
Our SKU: Earthquake 12802
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Earthquake 12802
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Earthquake 12802 Product Specifications
|Fuel Tank Size||0.21|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Residential|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Tilling Width||10, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Tine Direction||Forward Rotation|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.