- Covered under a 1 year residential warranty
- Stand up starting allows you to start and stop comfortable from behind the handle bars
- Variable speed control allows for adjustment depending on soil conditions and provides flexibility when cultivating around delicate plants
- Ergonomic handle bar design provides improved maneuverability and minimal bouncing
- Adjustable wheels lift and lock for unobstructed cultivating, and when the wheels are lowered transporting is a snap
- Features the largest in class, convenient and quiet 40cc Viper 4-cycle engine
- Requires no mixing of oil and fuel
- Superior air filter design keeps dirt outside the engine
- Durable, solid bronze gear drive provides a smooth operation and longer transmission life
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Tine Diameter: 8"
- Tilling Width: 6" - 10"
- Tilling Depth: 8"
- Tine RPM: 250
Additional Earthquake Links
This Earthquake item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Earthquake 12802
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 12802 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Earthquake products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.