MC440 6" to 10" 40cc 4-Cycle Forward Rotating Gas Powered Cultivator
- Item # BCI2235415
- Model # 12802
- Covered under a 1 year residential warranty
- Stand up starting allows you to start and stop comfortable from behind the handle bars
- Variable speed control allows for adjustment depending on soil conditions and provides flexibility when cultivating around delicate plants
- Ergonomic handle bar design provides improved maneuverability and minimal bouncing
- Adjustable wheels lift and lock for unobstructed cultivating, and when the wheels are lowered transporting is a snap
- Features the largest in class, convenient and quiet 40cc Viper 4-cycle engine
- Requires no mixing of oil and fuel
- Superior air filter design keeps dirt outside the engine
- Durable, solid bronze gear drive provides a smooth operation and longer transmission life
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Tine Diameter: 8"
- Tilling Width: 6" - 10"
- Tilling Depth: 8"
- Tine RPM: 250
Additional Earthquake Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Earthquake 12802 Gas Powered
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Discover the best online deals for the 12802 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Earthquake products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
|Engine Brand||Viper||Fuel Tank Size||0.21|
|Length||23||Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Residential|
|Number of Cylinders||1||Number of Wheels||2|
|Starting System||Recoil Start||Tilling Depth||8|
|Tilling Width||10, 6, 7, 8, 9||Tine Diameter||8|
|Tine Direction||Forward Rotation||Tine RPM||250|
|Tines Position||Front||Transmission Type||Gear|
- View the entire Collection