22 Inch Walk Behind Gas String Trimmer with a 173cc Viper Engine
- Item # BCI2162618
- Model # 600050V
- Trim a path up to 22 inches wide using durable 0.155 inch diameter 4 string cutting line
- Features a fixed trimmer head - attach the cutting line once and you are ready to trim until the line wears out, no need to bump the ground for more string
- Walk behind trimmer is easy to maneuver on rough terrain while making short work of tall grass and weeds
- This product is approved by the California Air Resources Board for emissions standards
- Covered under a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty for residential use
- All-terrain walk-behind trimmer does it all: mow, trim, and clear brush away all with one machine
- Convenient tool-less cam locks for easier storage and transportation
- Durable, one-piece deck has a superior design that reduces vibration
- High back wheels glide over uneven ground and the roughest of terrains
- Grade: Entry-Level
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1 inches
- Maximum Cutting Height: 3 inches
- Starting System: Recoil
- Product Weight: 68 lbs.
- Engine Brand: Viper
- Engine Size: 173 cc
- Torque: 5.9 ft. lbs.
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 1 Year
For more than 50 years, Earthquake® has been making powered chore equipment for lawn care professionals and serious home owners. From generators and water pumps to rototillers and log splitters, Earthquake has the tool you need to get those tough chores done quickly and affordably. With superior product design and a legacy of great customer service, Earthquake® takes pride in delivering proven equipment along with total customer satisfaction.
Additional Earthquake Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Discover the best online deals for the 600050V and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Earthquake products with over 400 warehouses across the country.