PhD Collection SpecAdvantage Series Three Phase 480 Volt Commercial Tankless Water Heater
The SpecAdvantage Series tankless water heaters are the optimal choice for commercial and industrial applications, such as eye or face wash, emergency drench showers, or commercial kitchens. Eemax's Parabolic Heat Design heats water faster and more efficiently by regulating pressure drop and flow rate, to meet and exceed the toughest specifications. With the ability to be installed at a specific location, the SpecAdvantage Series provides all the usual continuous hot water benefits of normal tankless water heaters with the accuracy, safety and required operation specifications for emergency situations.
- Thermo-Optical sensor protects again improper commissioning or entrained air.
- Field Replaceable, non-ferrous, lead-free cartridge style direct heating element.
- Integrated high-capacity Flow Meter with adjustable turn-on flow rate.
- 150 PSI pressure rating.
- Fine-tuned control board with temperature, pressure, and flow algorithm.
- Maximum Flow Rate is approximately 40 GPM.
- Reduces Calcification, Liming, and Sedimentation
- 1 and 5 Year Warranty for Parts and Heater Body Respectively
- UL Listed and UL499 Certified
- Optic Heat Sensing Safety
- Dimensions: 17.42" H x 26.17" W x 10.28" D
- Weight: 68 Pounds
- Water Fittings: 1.25" NPT
- Water Pressure: Min = 40 and Max = 150 PSI
- Voltage: 480
- Power: 108 KW
- Amperage: 130A/Phase
Additional Eemax Links
This Eemax item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Eemax EAP108480*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AP108480 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Eemax products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.