Series 12 Three Phase 480 Volt Eye and Face Drencher Shower Tankless Hot Water Heater
The Twelve Series tankless water heaters are the optimal choice for commercial and industrial emergency drench showers. In compliance with ANSI Z358.1, and meeting the tepid water requirements for safety, this electric tankless water heater also cuts on energy waste and water loss. With the ability to be installed at the specific location, the Twelve Series provides all the usual continuous hot water benefits of normal tankless water heaters with the accuracy, safety and required operation specifications for emergency situations.
- Microprocessor Control Ensures Accurate Output Temperatures
- Installs on Location for Water Savings
- Continous Hot Water with No Delay
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 Requirements
- Reduces Installation Material Cost
- Capacity of 26 GPM
- Reduces Calcification, Liming, and Sedimentation
- 1 and 5 Year Warranty for Parts and Heater Body Respectively
- UL Listed E86887
- Yellow Powder Coated Steel
- Three Phase Electrical Unitls with Delta Configuration
- Built-in Over Temp Protection
- Dimensions: 32-3/32" H x 32-3/32" W x 6" D
- Weight: 70 Pounds
- Water Fittings: 1.25" NPT
- Watter Pressure: Min = 40 and Max = 150 PSI
- Voltage: 480
- Power: 79 KW
- Amperage: 96A/Phase
Additional Eemax Links
This Eemax item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Eemax ED079480T12-EFD*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ED079480T12-EFD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Eemax products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.