Eemax_video_1For your convenience Eemax has provided this quick video about Electric Tankless Water Heaters. This video will explain how their product works and how to select the right product for your home.
How to properly install an Eemax Electric Tankless Water HeaterProvided by Eemax. Enjoy!
11.5 Kilowatts 240 Volts Electric Tankless Thermostatic Sanitation Water Heater
- Cut energy costs - flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)
- 99% Energy Efficient - The power you use goes into the water, not up the chimney
- Compact Design - No need for a bulky tank
- Ease of installation - No T&P valve needed - Only bring one cold water line to lavatory
- Hot or Cold Water Feed
- On demand hot water - never run out
- Limited warranty: 1 year parts, 5 year leaks
- Voltage: 240V
- Power: 11.5kW
- Amperage: 48A
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" W x 13" H x 4" D
- 0.7 GPM Turn on
- 2 GPM
- Temperature rise at 1.5 GPM = 52°F
- 1/2" compression connections on bottom
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Proudly made in USA
Eemax Inc., has quickly emerged as the market leader in electric Tankless heaters for use in commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Eemax products activate instantly and deliver an endless supply of hot water at a preset temperature to any point of use with 99% energy efficiency. Eemax products are lead-free and ruggedly constructed to last for decades. The company produces green products that save water, conserve energy, and reduce costs.
Additional Eemax Links
Our SKU: Eemax EX012240T S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eemax EX012240T S
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Eemax EX012240T S Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1.7|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.7|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.