Eemax_video_1For your convenience Eemax has provided this quick video about Electric Tankless Water Heaters. This video will explain how their product works and how to select the right product for your home.
How to properly install an Eemax Electric Tankless Water HeaterProvided by Eemax. Enjoy!
5.5 Kilowatts 240 Volts Electric Flow Controlled Single Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
This 5.5 Kilowatts 240 Volts Electric Flow Controlled Single Point of Use Tankless Water Heater will cut your energy costs and has on demand hot water. This unit is 99% efficient, the power you use goes into the water.
- Made In USA
- Compact size- Fits under all sinks
- Warranty-1 year for parts and 5 year for leaks
- Saves Energy! This Unit is 99% Energy Efficient
- 1/2 Ft.' Compression Fittings On Bottom Of Unit For Easy Installation
- Saves Space with a Compact Design
- Flow Controlling Aerator Supplied For Ideal Outlet Temperatures
- Also Handicap complient
- Cold water feed ONLY
- 1 Sink (Kitchen Sink, Lavatory Sink, Bar Sink, Utility Sink, as well as dual faucet sink)
- 240 Volts
- 5.5 KW (Power)
- Temperature Rise: 0.5 GPM = 75°F
Eemax Inc., has quickly emerged as the market leader in electric Tankless heaters for use in commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Eemax products activate instantly and deliver an endless supply of hot water at a preset temperature to any point of use with 99% energy efficiency. Eemax products are lead-free and ruggedly constructed to last for decades. The company produces green products that save water, conserve energy, and reduce costs.
Additional Eemax Links
Our SKU: Eemax EX55
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eemax EX55
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Eemax EX55 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.8|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.