This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elco EL900HT 6" 150W Sloped Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Elliptical aperture and trim ring match ceiling slope
- Designed for use in ceilings with slopes from 1/12 to 12/12
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Junction box is listed for through-branch-circuit wiring and has five 0.75" knockouts with true pry-out slots
- Hanger bars span 24" joists and can be repositioned 90°
- U.S. Patent No. 5,548,499
- Lamp: 150W max
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5" x 6.75"
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 9.5"W x 13"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL12, EL13, EL1610, EL1611, EL1612, EL1621, EL1675, EL601, EL610, EL611, EL616, EL616K, EL618, EL619, EL622, EL622K, EL623W, EL624, EL626, EL642
Additional Elco Links
This Elco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elco EL900HT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EL900HT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.