Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elco EL900HT 6" 150W Sloped Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Elliptical aperture and trim ring match ceiling slope
- Designed for use in ceilings with slopes from 1/12 to 12/12
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Junction box is listed for through-branch-circuit wiring and has five 0.75" knockouts with true pry-out slots
- Hanger bars span 24" joists and can be repositioned 90°
- U.S. Patent No. 5,548,499
- Lamp: 150W max
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5" x 6.75"
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 9.5"W x 13"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL12, EL13, EL1610, EL1611, EL1612, EL1621, EL1675, EL601, EL610, EL611, EL616, EL616K, EL618, EL619, EL622, EL622K, EL623W, EL624, EL626, EL642
Additional Elco Links
Our SKU: Elco EL900HT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco EL900HT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elco EL900HT Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.