Elco EL99RA 4" 50W Single Light Airtight Miniature Remodel Housing
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts and with removable access plates Listed for through-branch-circuit wiring
- Can be retrofit to use 120V MR16 lamps with PSA28 adapter
- Lamp: 50W max
- Ceiling cutout: 4.25"
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4"W x 11.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL29112, EL29115, EL2912, EL2915, EL2993, EL2994, EL2999, EL901, EL902, EL9111, EL9112, EL9113, EL9114, EL9115, EL9116, EL911, EL912, EL913, EL914, EL915, EL916, EL925, EL925K, EL926, EL930W, EL934, EL941, EL952, EL953, EL955, EL977, EL985, EL988, EL988, EL990, EL992, EL992KW, EL993, EL993K, EL993M, EL993S, EL994, EL994D, EL995, EL996, EL998, EL998, EL998S, EL999, EL999D, EL999K
Additional Elco Links
This Elco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elco EL99RA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EL99RA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.