Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Elco ELH218ICE-EM 8" 18W Two Light IC Horizontal CFL Emergency Downlight with 120V/277V Electronic Ballast
Elco Lighting’s high quality, affordable Exit and Emergency fixtures provide a variety of different styles and benefits designed to meet the requirements of any application. Dual voltage options (120 and 277 VAC), brown-out activation (unit automatically switches to emergency mode if supply voltage drops below 80%), automatic low-voltage disconnect, thermal protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection are just a few of the important standardized features of these products.
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency operation during total or isolated power failure
- 650 lumen light output in emergency mode from single CFL lamp
- Emergency frame-in module includes electronics and battery
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Trim support adjusts 0.75" to accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- 24" captive hanger bars included
- Dual voltage: 120V/277V
- Electronic ballast
- Lamp: (2) 18W-26W CFL (Not Included)
- Ceiling cutout: 8"
- Dimensions: 7.25"H x 9"W
- Trim outside diameter: 9
- UL listed
- Feed-through listed
- Damp Location Listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL821, EL826, EL830, EL842, EL862, EL888
Additional Elco Links
Our SKU: Elco ELH218ICE-EM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco ELH218ICE-EM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elco ELH218ICE-EM Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.