Elco ELH218ICE-EM 8" 18W Two Light IC Horizontal CFL Emergency Downlight with 120V/277V Electronic Ballast
Elco Lighting’s high quality, affordable Exit and Emergency fixtures provide a variety of different styles and benefits designed to meet the requirements of any application. Dual voltage options (120 and 277 VAC), brown-out activation (unit automatically switches to emergency mode if supply voltage drops below 80%), automatic low-voltage disconnect, thermal protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection are just a few of the important standardized features of these products.
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency operation during total or isolated power failure
- 650 lumen light output in emergency mode from single CFL lamp
- Emergency frame-in module includes electronics and battery
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Trim support adjusts 0.75" to accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- 24" captive hanger bars included
- Dual voltage: 120V/277V
- Electronic ballast
- Lamp: (2) 18W-26W CFL (Not Included)
- Ceiling cutout: 8"
- Dimensions: 7.25"H x 9"W
- Trim outside diameter: 9
- UL listed
- Feed-through listed
- Damp Location Listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL821, EL826, EL830, EL842, EL862, EL888
Additional Elco Links
This Elco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elco ELH218ICE-EM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ELH218ICE-EM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.