Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Elco ELH8242E-EM 8" 42W Two Light Horizontal CFL Emergency Downlight with 120V/277V Electronic Ballast
Elco Lighting’s high quality, affordable Exit and Emergency fixtures provide a variety of different styles and benefits designed to meet the requirements of any application. Dual voltage options (120 and 277 VAC), brown-out activation (unit automatically switches to emergency mode if supply voltage drops below 80%), automatic low-voltage disconnect, thermal protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection are just a few of the important standardized features of these products.
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency operation during total or isolated power failure
- 650 lumen light output in emergency mode from single CFL lamp
- Emergency frame-in module includes electronics and battery
- Hanger bars not included (order CH26 or FB27 hanger bars or use 0.5" EMT pipe)
- Dual voltage: 120V/277V
- Electronic ballast
- Lamp: (2) 32W-42W CFL (Not Included)
- Ceiling cutout: 8"
- Dimensions: 6.625"H x 9"W
- Trim outside diameter: 9"
- UL listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL827 (CFL), EL831 (CFL), EL841 (CFL), EL843 (CFL), EL882 (CFL), EL889 (CFL)
Additional Elco Links
Our SKU: Elco ELH8242E-EM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco ELH8242E-EM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elco ELH8242E-EM Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.