Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Elco ELV7126E 7" 26W Single Light Vertical Architectural CFL Downlight with 120V/277V Electronic Ballast
Advances in compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), have made CFL the preferred choice in both residential and commercial applications. The increased energy savings and efficiency of CFL recessed lighting have also made its immediate benefit widely popular over traditional incandescent lighting. Elco has been on the forefront with a large selection of recessed CFL lighting options available. Elco uses only brand name all American ballasts included in their compact fluorescent housings.
- Energy efficient
- Single wall construction
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Housing equipped with vertically adjustable mounting brackets that accept 0.5" conduit or C-channels (CH26) or linear hanger bars (FB27)
- Hanger bars not included (CH26 or FB27 hanger bars available separately)
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts
- Maximum (8) No. 12 AWG branch-circuit conductors (4 in, 4 out)
- Junction box provided with removable access plates
- Housing adjusts 0.75" to accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- Dual voltage: 120V/277V
- Electronic ballast
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5"
- Dimensions: 9.25"H x 11"W x 12.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL721 (CFL), EL745 (CFL), EL746 (CFL), EL781 (CFL)
Additional Elco Links
Our SKU: Elco ELV7126E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco ELV7126E
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elco ELV7126E Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.