Elco ELV7126E 7" 26W Single Light Vertical Architectural CFL Downlight with 120V/277V Electronic Ballast
Advances in compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), have made CFL the preferred choice in both residential and commercial applications. The increased energy savings and efficiency of CFL recessed lighting have also made its immediate benefit widely popular over traditional incandescent lighting. Elco has been on the forefront with a large selection of recessed CFL lighting options available. Elco uses only brand name all American ballasts included in their compact fluorescent housings.
- Energy efficient
- Single wall construction
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Housing equipped with vertically adjustable mounting brackets that accept 0.5" conduit or C-channels (CH26) or linear hanger bars (FB27)
- Hanger bars not included (CH26 or FB27 hanger bars available separately)
- Pre-wired junction box provided with 0.5" and 0.75" knockouts
- Maximum (8) No. 12 AWG branch-circuit conductors (4 in, 4 out)
- Junction box provided with removable access plates
- Housing adjusts 0.75" to accommodate different ceiling material thicknesses
- Dual voltage: 120V/277V
- Electronic ballast
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5"
- Dimensions: 9.25"H x 11"W x 12.5"L
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL721 (CFL), EL745 (CFL), EL746 (CFL), EL781 (CFL)
Additional Elco Links
This Elco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elco ELV7126E
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ELV7126E and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.