Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elco RR9H 6" 75W Shallow Remodel Housing with Adjustable Socket Bracket
Line voltage downlighting is a popular choice for lighting residential and commercial spaces because of its comforting light output and easy maintenance. Elco Lighting has a vast selection of line voltage housings and trims in a variety of aperture sizes.
- Versatile, reliable and easy to install
- Unit installs through ceiling cutout
- Integral flange secures fixture against ceiling
- For use in shallow 2x6 joist construction ceilings
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and aids in consistent lamp positioning
- Wiring box for use with 60°C supply wire
- Lamp: 75W max
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 6.5"W x 13.25"L
- Ceiling cutout: 6.5"
- UL damp location listed
- UL feed-through listed
- Compatible with the following Elco trims: EL5110, EL5111, EL5112, EL5113, EL5116, EL511, EL5120W, EL5121, EL5122, EL512, EL512K, EL513, EL513K, EL514, EL515, EL516, EL517, EL5188W, EL518, EL5193, EL5197, EL5198W, EL519, EL521, EL522, EL523, EL525, EL530, EL542, EL546, EL575, EL576, EL577, ELA501, ELA5099, ELA599S, ELM500, ELM501, ELM5033, ELM5045, ELM530, ELM530K, ELP530, ELP530K, ELS5030, ELS511, ELS520, ELS530, ELS530K, ELS542
Additional Elco Links
Our SKU: Elco RR9H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elco RR9H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elco RR9H Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Housing Type||Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shallow Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.