Icon Collection Under-Counter Wine Cooler with Custom-Set™ Temperature Control and Smooth-Glide® Racks
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Custom-Set™ Temperature Control: Keep your wine perfectly chilled with a temperature range of 45 to 65 degrees
- Smooth-Glide® Racks: The racks smoothly extend with just the touch of a finger thanks to a ball bearing system
- 48-Bottle Capacity: Stores up to 48 bottles of your favorite wine
- Theatre Lighting: As you open the door transition LED lighting gradually illuminates the interior with soft but ample light
- Integrated Custom-Set™ Controls: The control panel is located at the top of the door, leaving a clean look that fits any style kitchen
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes or in the event of a power failure
- Tinted, Thermal, UV-Resistant Glass Door: This wine cooler is equipped with a tinted, thermal-tempered glass door which protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays
- Dimensions: 26-1/2" D x 23-13/16" W x 34-5/16" - 35" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24-1/8" W x 34-3/8" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47"
- Capacity: 6 Cu.Ft.
- Maximum Storage: 48 Bottles
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 166 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K®)
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E24WC75HPS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E24WC75HP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.