This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Deep Sump Gas Cooktop with 4 Sealed Burners, Precision Simmer and Electronic Ignition
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 17,000 BTU boil to a gentle 750 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional-Style Controls: Large 270 degree knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Deep Cooktop Design: Creating a nearly countertop-level cooking surface, this deep-well design makes it easier to move oversized pots and pans from counter to cooktop
- Dimensions: 21-3/4" D x 30" W x 4-1/4" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 19-3/4" D x 28-1/2" W x 8" H
- Back Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 - 750 BTU
- Front Left Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Total BTU: 47,500
- Continuous Grates: 2
- Linear Flow Burner Valves: Yes
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Convertible to Liquid Propane: Yes
- Gas Inlet Location: Right Rear
- Power Supply Location: Right Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
- CSA Certified
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E30GC70FSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E30GC70FSS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Pro Grade KnobsProfessional Grade knobs eliminate guess work while cooking giving you more precise control. They are even removable for easy cleaning.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.