Electrolux Induction BoilElectrolux Induction Cooktops boil water in 90 seconds!
Induction CookingWhy buy a range or cooktop that has induction cooking? It is the most energy efficient cooking method available and can be used to cook any type of food.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
Icon Collection Induction Cooktop with Exceptional Temperature Control
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Boil Water Quickly: Quickly bring water to a boil with the Power Assist function
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Induction technology adjusts heat with greater precision than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings making it ideal for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- More Responsive: Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric, you can instantly take the heat from boil to simmer
- More Energy Efficient: Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- Custom-Set™ Controls: Quickly and precisely raise or lower temperatures with up to 15 digital preset touch settings
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: Heat is transferred directly to the cookware with induction cooking, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it easier to clean
- Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation: Approved
- Cooking Surface: Black Vitroceramic Glass
- Left Front 8" Induction Element: 2,400/3,400 Watts
- Left Rear 7" Induction Element: 1,900/2,600 Watts
- Right Front 10" Induction Element: 2,500/3,800 Watts
- Right Rear 6" Induction Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Middle
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 20-3/8" - 20-1/2"
- Cut-Out Height: 4-1/2"
- Cut-Out Width: 29-5/8" - 29-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30IC80I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30IC80ISS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30IC80ISS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2600|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1900|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3400|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3800|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.