Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Icon Collection Microwave Combination Oven with Wave-Touch® Controls and Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the control panel activates, displaying your cooking options. Once a selection has been made all unused options fade away leaving a clean looking interface
- Automatic Cooking Options: With 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options this microwave oven adds flexibility to any kitchen
- CustomConvect™ Convection Technology: A third cooking element with the help of a variable speed fan evenly distribute heat throughout the oven
- Cool-Touch™ Oven Door: This stylish and easy to clean all-glass oven door makes it easy to check on your meal and is cool to the touch
- Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Theatre Lighting: Ramp-up halogen lighting illuminates the oven making the interior clearly visible
- Microwave Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-5/8" D x 30" W x 46-5/8" H
- Microwave Oven Interior Dimensions: 16-1/8" D x 16-1/8" W x 9-5/8" H
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 24-1/8" W x 16-1/2" H
- Microwave Oven Wattage: 900 Watts
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16"
- Microwave Turntable Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Oven Baking Element: 2,200 Watts
- Oven 8-Pass Broiler Element: 4,000 Watts
- Oven Convection Element: 1,600 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30MC75JP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30MC75JPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30MC75JPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|