Electrolux Over The Range Microwave Care & MaintenanceLearn how to properly clean and maintain your new Electrolux Over The Range Microwave, Turn Table, Interior and filters.
Electrolux Over The Range Microwave Quick Start GuideLearn some of the features of the Electrolux Microwave so you can get to cooking as soon as it is installed.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
30" Over the Range Microwave/Vent with 1.6 Cu Ft, 300 CFM, 5 Speeds, and Convection Cook
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Automatic Cooking Options: Combine the versatility of microwave cooking and convection heat with these pre-programmed settings
- One-Touch Options: One-Touch options include Reheat, Add 30 Seconds, Popcorn, Baked Potato, Defrost and Pizza Slice
- Auto Sensor Cooking: Five Sensor Cook options and three Sensor One-Touch options automatically adjust the cooking time and power level to the needs of the food - so your meal turns out perfectly every time
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Convenience Options: Help Directory, Sensor Cook, Sensor One Touch , Sensor Reheat, Snack, Auto Cook, Auto Defrost, Melt/Soften/Warm Options, Add 30 Seconds
- Convection Cook (Variable Temperature): 100° - 450°F
- Two Position Adjustable Rack: Creates additional space in the microwave, allowing for more food to be heated at the same time
- Cooktop Light with Touch Control: Illuminate your cooktop with just a touch
- 5-Speed, 300 CFM Exhaust Fan: Adjust the airflow based on your cooking needs
- Capacity: 1.6 Cu.Ft.
- Depth: 16-1/8"
- Width: 20"
- Height (Including 1/2" Lower Extrusion): 16-7/8"
- Cutout Depth: 12"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Height: 16-1/2"
- Interior Depth: 13-11/16"
- Interior Width: 20"
- Interior Height: 10-1/4"
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 5
- CFM: 300
- Turntable Material: Glass
- Turntable Diameter: 13-9/16"
- Filter Type: Charcoal Filters, Grease Filters
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Levels: 10
- Power Cord Location: Right Top Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Wattage: 950 Watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs
- UL Listed
- Exhaust Convertible to Recirculating
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30MH65GPS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30MH65GPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30MH65GPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||5|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters, Mesh Filters|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Microwave Hood|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|