Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The sleek Wave-Touch® control panel illuminates with just a touch and all but the chosen options fade away after selection
- Automatic Cooking Settings: Combine the versatility of microwave cooking and convection heat with these pre-programmed settings
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Sensor-Cook Technology: Intelligent sensors adjust the cooking time and power level based on the needs of the food, all automatically
- Auto Cook Options: Pizza Slice (1), Snacks (3), Kid’s Meals (3), Soften/Melt (4), Beverage (1)
- Sensor One Touch Categories: Cook (5), Reheat (1), Popcorn (2), Baked Potato (1), Frozen Vegetables (1), Fresh Vegetables (2)
- Auto Reheat Categories: Breads/Muffins (2), Pasta (1)
- Convection Cook Categories: Auto Broil (4), Auto Roast (4), Auto Bake (4)
- Cobalt Blue Oven Interior: The stylish cobalt blue microwave interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 30" W x 22" H x 21-11/16" D
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 21" H x 20-1/8" D
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Turntable Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Turntable Diameter: 14-9/16"
- Power Levels: 11
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Power Cord Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Product Weight: 84 Pounds
- Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E30MO75HSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E30MO75H and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Microwave Manual CookingLearn how to use the microwave manually without preset options with a variety of power levels and cooking times.
Electrolux Microwave Sensor CookingLearn how to use the Electrolux microwave sensors for cooking a variety of food from popcorn to frozen chicken.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.