This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Icon Collection 1.5 Cu.Ft. Built-In Microwave with Drop-Down Door with Wave-Touch® and Automatic Cooking Settings
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The sleek Wave-Touch® control panel illuminates with just a touch and all but the chosen options fade away after selection
- Automatic Cooking Settings: Combine the versatility of microwave cooking and convection heat with these pre-programmed settings
- Sensor-Cook Technology: Intelligent sensors adjust the cooking time and power level based on the needs of the food, all automatically
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Auto Cook Options: Pizza Slice (1), Snacks (3), Kid’s Meals (3), Soften/Melt (4), Beverage (1)
- Convection Cook Categories: Auto Broil (4), Auto Roast (4), Auto Bake (4)
- Auto Reheat Categories: Breads/Muffins (2), Pasta (1)
- Sensor One Touch Categories: Cook (5), Reheat (1), Popcorn (2), Baked Potato (1), Frozen Vegetables (1), Fresh Vegetables (2)
- Cobalt Blue Oven Interior: Stylish cobalt blue microwave oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21-11/16"
- Height: 22"
- Oven Interior Depth: 16-1/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 16-1/8"
- Oven Interior Height: 9-5/8"
- Cutout Depth: 20-1/8"
- Cutout Width: 28-1/2" - 29"
- Cutout Height: 21" - 21-1/2"
- Turntable Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Turntable Diameter: 14-9/16"
- Humidity Sensor: Yes
- Power Levels: 11
- Power Cord Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 89 lbs
- UL Listed
- Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E30MO75HPS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E30MO75HP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Microwave Manual CookingLearn how to use the microwave manually without preset options with a variety of power levels and cooking times.
Electrolux Microwave Sensor CookingLearn how to use the Electrolux microwave sensors for cooking a variety of food from popcorn to frozen chicken.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.