Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Icon Collection Warmer Drawer with Smooth-Glide® and Custom-Set™ Temperature Controls
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Smooth-Glide® Warmer Drawer: With just the touch of a finger the warming drawer smoothly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- Custom-Set™ Temperature Controls: Keep your favorite foods at their ideal serving temperature with a range of 80° to 210°F
- Humidity Control: Your food stays warm and fresh, without drying out, even after reheating thanks to adjustable humidity controls
- Custom-Fit™ Rack: Accommodates multiple dishes thanks to a convenient second tier rack
- Stainless Steel Interior Design: The interior of the drawer is constructed from smooth and durable stainless steel
- Capacity: 1.6 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 23-3/8" D x 30" W x 11-1/4" H
- Depth Fully Extended Including Handle: 44-1/8"
- Interior Dimensions: 19-1/4" D x 20-15/16" W x 6-1/2" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 28-1/2" - 28-3/4" W x 9-7/8" - 10-1/4" H
- Temperature Range: 80°F - 210°F
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Center Rear
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E30WD75GP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E30WD75GPS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E30WD75GPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||44.125|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Racks||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.