Icon Collection Built-In All Freezer with Versatile Racking and Shelving Options and Custom-Fit Capacity
This 32" built-in all freezer is a stylish and extremely functional appliance that can turn any kitchen into a modern work of art. Featuring soft freeze bin, perfect storage for things like ice cream or anything you want to keep frozen, but still soft for serving and smooth-glide® freezer drawers, full-width drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend giving you easy access to what’s inside.
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Versatile Racking and Shelving Options - Adjustable glass shelves are easily moved and easily cleaned, while Luxury-Glide® full-width baskets and tilt-out wire door racks make food easy to find
- Custom-Fit™ Capacity - More space inside gives you plenty of space to stock up so you’ll always have food on hand for any occasion
- Soft Freeze Bin - Perfect storage for things like ice cream or anything you want to keep frozen, but still soft for serving
- Smooth-Glide® Freezer Drawers - Full-width drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend giving you easy access to what’s inside
- Our Most Usable Space - Inside gives you plenty of space to stock up so you’ll always have food on hand for any occasion
- Electronic Controls - For more precise temperature control
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Full-Width Door Bins: Soft Freeze Bin
- Adjustable Door Shelves: 4
- Air Filter: PureAdvantage®
- Dual Digital Temperature Controls: Precision Set™ Digital Controls
- Interior Light: Luxury-Design® Ramp-Up LED
- Mid-Level Lighting: Yes
- Sound Package: Luxury-Design® Sound Package
- Water Inlet Location: Bottom Left
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 247
- Product Weight (lbs): 237
- Ice Maker: Factory-Installed
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 57-3/8"
- Height: 71-3/8"
- Width: 32"
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E32AF75JPS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E32AF75JP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.