Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Free Standing Dual-Fuel Range with Large 6.4 Cu Ft Convection Oven, 6" Backsplash, 6 Sealed Gas Burners and Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks
- 6.4 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Smooth-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Flexible Cooktop Configuration: Offers a wide range of burner sizes for increased cooking flexibility
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Halogen Oven Lights: Two bright halogen lights make it easy to check on food cooking in the oven without opening the oven door
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- CustomConvect™ Convection Technology: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
- Oven Capacity: 6.4 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 3,000 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Front Middle Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Back Middle Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Cavity Height: 18-3/4"
- Oven Cavity Width: 30-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 19-5/8"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 41-5/8 - 42-5/8"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth (Including Handle): 28-3/4"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 47-3/8"
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Weight: 404 lbs
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E36DF76GPS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E36DF76GPS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.